Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Belonging as a University student

“Failure is success if we learn from it.” This is a quote that helps motivate one, more specifically me, through the frustrating times of high school. There were many temptations to give up in the midst of my work because of the level of difficulty. I was always saying this cannot be right or there’s something wrong, but eventually I learned to take what I do for what it is. May it be a failure or success; it is still something of value. Therefore, I should not cast aside my work if it is unsatisfactory, but try harder next time if there is fault found in it by those whose opinion is valued the most. I think that having this sort of outlook is a great way to live by while being a university student. The reason behind this is because there are always challenges in being a college student. For example, there are always classes, a social life, a family life, and working to manage. Also, mistakes are bound to happen, so when they do, I think that it is better to take them as they come and then turn them into successes. Since I am accident prone, I try my hardest not to seem that everything that I’ve achieved is a mistake. However, when there are mistakes, it is neither difficult nor easy to turn the situation around for my benefit.

Another attribute that I believe will assist a college student is flexibility. Like I have said, there are many obstacles for students living on their own, thus one must be able to comprise when things go awry.

The point that I’m trying to make is that though it’ll be difficult with the constant working and living as a student of a university, I believe that I belong as one. I’m willing to work my hardest and do whatever I can do to survive and succeed in my studies as well as supporting myself. Therefore, I believe that I belong as a University student.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
    ................................
    writing a term paper-Term Paper Sample

    ReplyDelete