Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Letter

To whom this may concern,

Though this is not a long letter, I’d like to tell you a little about my life. My whole life has been a roller coaster, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. However, there are instants in life that it feels that everything’s hopeless and it’d be better to give up and not try. Fortunately for me, I had a very significant figure in my life. She told me many things that several people wish to be told. It took only one statement to make me feel happy and a sense of belonging. Want to know what it was? This is what she said: I love you. Cheesy, yes. Nevertheless, it kept me going and trying my hardest. Who is this wise creature? Well, I’ll tell you. She’s my mom. And she never hesitates to make me feel like I belong.

Sincerely,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment